If you have any questions about the Professional Service Center Program or any current ACDelco activities, contact the Customer Support Center at 1-800-825-5886, prompt #0.
Q. Where can I find a list of the latest training schedules for upcoming classes and seminars?
A. The training schedules can be found at www.acdelcotechconnect.com. Click on the Training tab, where you can select your specific region and view all courses.
Q. Is there a help desk or technical support line for login assistance with TIS2Web?
A. For TIS2Web support, contact the ACDelco Customer Support Center at 1-800-825-5886, prompt #3. For password and ID technical issues, call the ACDelco Aftermarket Help Desk at 1-888-212-8959.
Q. How do I obtain a claim for labor reimbursement in the Consumer Assurance Program? (Fig. 16)
A. Only White and Blue level ACDelco Professional Service Center members are eligible for labor reimbursement in the Consumer Assurance Program. To obtain a claim:
1. Consumer returns with a defective ACDelco part
2. Collect a copy of the original Repair Order (RO) (either from the customer or in your system) and verify that the part is still under warranty (within 12 months or 12,000 miles of use, whichever comes first)
3. Call a Claims Administrator at 1-800-ACDelco (1-800-223-3526), prompt #3 with the RO number to verify the claim and receive a claim number
4. Perform proper diagnostic procedures
5. Call a Claims Administrator at 1-800-ACDelco, prompt #3 with an estimate and request approval PRIOR to any repair work being performed
6. The Claims Administrator will advise if the customer’s claim is valid and estimate is accurate. If valid, the service center will be advised to proceed with repairs
7. Complete repair work
8. Part warranty should be processed through your local ACDelco parts supplier
9. Fax a copy of the following four documents to 1-866-658-1246 (the claim number must be written on each page faxed):
• Original RO
• Replacement RO
• Invoice for original part
• Invoice for replacement part
10. Upon receipt of the four documents, the Claims Administrator will verify the information and will call the repair facility to provide a credit card payment (check option is also available)
Claims Administrators at 1-800-ACDelco, prompt #3, are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.